Before you start drafting your export plan, you must conduct a market survey, preferably with the help of someone who knows the targeted country well, someone who can help you make the right contacts and build a personal network.
By conducting a market survey you’ll find answers to all of your questions.
- What are the market trends at the current moment?
- Which parties and (government) organizations play a role and can help you?
- What are the US requirements and regulations relevant to your product or service?
- Imagine warm introductions to new business partners
- Maintaining US contacts when you are out of the country
- Guidance in applying for all permits